Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Website is Now Faster! 09/15/2010

Hey everyone,

I have noticed how slowly the website, www.susankquilting.com, runs. I have thought about what to do and for a while, I was unable to come up with any good ideas. Reason being, the website only runs slowly in Internet Explorer. For those of you who use Safari or Mozilla Firefox, which is what I use, the website is very, very fast.

So, I thought and I thought and I thought and I... thought and I finally came up with what I think is the best solution! So, now I have implemented my solution and (thankfully) the website runs a lot faster for Internet Explorer users! Now, it still doesn't run as fast as I would like it to, but I'll constantly be thinking of new ideas to make it run faster! So, go ahead and give it a try! I think you'll be quite pleased!

Additionally, I will be adding pictures of finished quilts onto the website very soon. I have been low on time lately, but hopefully this Thursday or Friday, you'll be able to view pictures of finished quilts on our website at www.susankquilting.com.

Finally, don't be shy! Please use the contact form at www.susankquilting.com/contact_us.php to let us know of any questions or comments you have. You can write to us about anything including the site's performance and speed!

Thanks everyone,

Andrew Davis
Susan K. Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment