Sunday, August 8, 2010

Even More Pantographs on our Website!

Hey everyone,

Just in case you haven't read the post below this one, I've added the Floral Album to our website. And now, I've added the Floral 2 Album at http://susank.awardspace.biz/pantographs.html! I'm very excited about these two albums I've uploaded, so whenever you get the time, I encourage you to check them out and let me know if you have any comments on them.

I hope to get everything done in about a couple of weeks from now, so be sure to keep checking this blog out for more updates. Also, feel free to keep checking out susank.awardspace.biz until I have susankquilting.com fully updated!

Thank you,

Andrew Davis
Susan K. Quilting

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone,

    Here is my first comment!

    Thanks,

    Andrew Davis
    Susan K. Quilting

    ReplyDelete