Monday, August 30, 2010

Status Update 8/30/2010

Hey everyone,

Just another update I'm writing. However, this one I'm very proud of. As of now, all of the new pantographs that can be stitched for you by Susan K. Quilting can be found at www.susankquilting.com! So, feel free to check any of the following albums:

Children's and Miscellaneous
Feathers and Hearts
Floral
Geometrics, Curls and Swirls
Holidays
Insects
Leaves and Fruit
Most Popular
Sports, Games and Outdoors

Also, please let me know if any of the links I listed above do not work and I'll get right on that!

Finally, just to let you know, I have three more major improvements I will be making to the site of the next couple of weeks: 1 - Add a Contact Me Form, 2 - Add a Finished Quilts Page, and 3 - Add a Quilts by Others Page. Additionally, it was suggested to throw a picture of my mom on the website. I'll talk to her about that and hopefully we can add that very soon!

Thanks everyone,

Andrew Davis
Susan K. Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment