Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Pantographs... On Our Website!

Hey everyone,

As promised, I have added more pantographs online. However, not on this blog but on our main website. You can check them out, by following http://susank.awardspace.biz/pantographs.html!

So far, I only have pantographs from the Floral Album ready for you, but I promise to have more this week! Please take a look at it whenever you can and let me know what you all think by either replying to this post or writing to us at the email address specified on our info page. Also, I know that the susankquilting.com is not up to date, but I hope that in the next couple of weeks, I'll have it completely up to date and bug-free!

Anyway, I appreciate all of your patience. I'll continue to work on the website and this blog and soon both of them will be up and running and 100% finished!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, when you get a chance take a look at the rest of the website and even though it's not completely done, I appreciate any feedback you guys can offer!

Thank you again for your patience,

Andrew Davis
Susan K. Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment